Guys, it’s summer time and a day cannot go by without thinking of our favourite ice-cream.We all love ice cream, especially in the summer season. We eat it as a dessert after dinner or have it as a snack while binge eating. What’s better than having a tub of home made ice-cream in your fridge for your late night cravings. So here we have a home-made chocobar ice- cream recipe. It is an easy to make recipe with some common ingredients on your kitchen shelf. You should definitely try this amazing chocobar ice cream for your loved ones.
Read the article below to know the recipe of chocobar ice cream.
Chocobar Ice cream Recipe
Chocobar Ice cream recipe is easy to make. You just need some common ingredients and a chocolate mold for the ice cream. Chocobar ice cream can be made in two ways, either using the authentic vanilla flavour style or you can make the ice cream completely chocolatey.
Chocobar ice cream is an absolute favourite of small kids. You can even add almonds and other nuts to make the sauce more crunchy. This magnum style chocobar ice cream recipe is made with vanilla flavour.
The chocolate shell of the chocobar ice cream recipe is a real magic. It only takes two ingredients to make and when it is poured over the ice cream it gets hard just like a shell.
Usually the chocolate shell is made with coconut oil and chocolate. If you don’t have coconut oil you can use unsalted butter in place of it. The results will be the same in both cases.
Here is the step by step process for a chocobar ice cream recipe homemade.
How to make chocobar ice cream?
Follow these simple steps below for a chocobar ice cream recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Freezing Time : 8 hours
Course : Dessert
Cuisine : World
Servings : 6
Calories : 298 kcal
- ½ cup thickened cream, 35% milk fat
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk, chilled
For chocolate coating:
- 375 gm dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- Firstly, we will make ice cream using thickened cream.
- Then in a large bowl add sugar powder and other ingredients and beat it using a beater.
- Transfer the mixture in a mould and let it freeze.
- Then,we will make chocolate sauce using a double boiler recipe.
- After melting the chocolate we will add butter or coconut oil and keep it aside.
- And when the sauce gets a little bit warmer we will pour the sauce over the ice cream.
Step by Step Process
- Firstly, take 1½ cup thickened cream in a large bowl.
- Add ½ cup powdered sugar to it.
- Whisk the cream using a beater for a minute, till you achieve a stiff peak.
- Add 1tbsp vanilla extract and ½ cup chilled milk to the cream.
- Mix them continuously, till everything gets combined well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture in the mold or popsicle.
- Cover the popsicle with a lid and freeze for 8- 10 hours till it gets completely settled.
For chocolate sauce
- Prepare a double boiler by keeping a large vessel with some water on the stove to heat. And then place a large bowl over the vessel, making sure it doesn’t touch the water.
- Then place 375 grams of dark chocolate in the bowl along with 1tsp coconut oil or butter.
- Mix the mixture till it turns smooth and silky.
- You can add nuts in the sauce to make it more delicious.
- Transfer the mixture in the tall glass and allow it to cool slightly.
For Chocobar ice cream
- Take out the prepared popsicle. Dip them in hot water for 10 sec or place it under the running water, it will help to remove easily.
- Dip the ice cream into prepared chocolate sauce mixture, coating it uniformly.
- Serve the chocobar ice cream immediately or keep it in a freezer.
- You can also freeze it for a month or by keeping it in a ziplock bag.
- You can sprinkle some almonds or crushed almonds or any other sprinkler on the chocolate sauce.
- Make sure to cool down sauce slightly before dipping the ice-cream, otherwise the ice-cream will melt in the sauce.
For more information like chocobar ice cream recipe homemade or recipe of chocobar ice cream, keep visiting the website.
Also check: Recipe of Watermelon Juice