Chocolate chip cookies are the best evening time snack to binge on. It is loved by everyone, especially the kids. For the people who don’t eat eggs, having eggless chocolate chip cookies is an ultimate pleasure. So here is the eggless recipe of chocolate chip cookies for the vegetarian friends and those who have an allergy to eggs. Even without eggs you will get the soft, chewy and crunchy texture of the cookies.
Read the article to know the recipe of chocolate chip cookies to get tasty and crunchy cookies.
Recipe of Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you know that chocolate chip cookies was first invented in 1930 by Ruth Wakefield. She was the owner of the Toll House in Massachusetts. She thought of adding the small chunks of chocolate bar in her cooking dough, and this leads to the discovery of choco chip cookies.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best snack which is liked by everyone. Snacking on chocolate chip cookies while watching movies or during the tea time is like cherry on the cake.
And this recipe for chocolate chip cookies is delicious and healthy as well. It also gives you a soft and crunchy texture without eggs.
Tips to Keep in Mind While Making Cookies
There is no magical way to make the best cookies but following some tips while making cookies will help you in making the ultimate delicious cookies:
- For the perfect texture of cookies, always use softened butter. If you are using ghee in place of butter then don’t use melted butter. If the consistency of butter is not right then you will not get the perfect texture. The accurate consistency of butter or ghee matters a lot for the perfect texture.
- Beat your softened butter and sugar mixture, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. This will make a lot of difference in the recipe because it helps in adding fluffiness to your dough.
- To attain the chewiness in your cookies you can either add brown sugar to it or you can add cornflour in the dough.
- Do you like your cookies to be crispy and thin? Adding more butter and less flour will help you in getting your cookies to be light and crispy, just the way you want. The ratio of more flour and less butter will make the cookies cakey and hard.
- Let your cookies rest for an hour or two before baking. This will help you in getting more flavour full and soft cookies. Keeping the dough for a longer time makes the ingredients active and helps in combining the flavour.
- Bake your cookies in the middle rack of your oven. Also baking one sheet at a time will give you the best result.
- For the best results always measure your ingredients accurately using the right measuring equipment. Also, follow the instructions carefully and add ingredients in correct order as asked in the recipe.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make your cookies perfectly round and of the same size.
- Always remember to maintain space between the cookie dough balls while setting them in the baking tray. It will help them to expand properly.
- Store the baked cookies in an airtight container so that the freshness of the cookies will retain for a long time.
- Are you left with extra cookie dough? Don’t worry, you can keep it in the freezer. The dough can be kept in the freezer for about 1-2 months.
Using these tips in the recipe to chocolate chip cookies will help you in getting the best cookies.
Step by Step Process for the Recipe of Eggless Chocolate Chip cookies
Follow the simple steps given below for the amazing recipe of choco chip cookies.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 25 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
- 1 ¼ cup All Purpose flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ cup Butter
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
Preparation for chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat the oven at 180° C for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour in a bowl. Keep the ⅛ cup of maida/ all purpose flour for later use.
- Add ½ tsp baking soda and a pinch of salt to it. Skip the salt if you are going to use salted butter in the recipe.
- Take the softened butter in the other bowl.
- Add brown sugar and white granulated sugar to it. If the white sugar has large granules, then just give it a grind in the mixer grinder.
- Mix the mixture of butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add 2 tablespoon milk and ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract to it.
- Give it a mix.
- Add the mixture of flour to it.
- Mix all the ingredients to make it a dough.
- If the dough looks sticky then add 2 tablespoon maida to it.
- Now add chocolate chips to the dough and mix well.
- With the help of aluminium foil or parchment paper, line the baking sheet.
- Divide the dough in equal portions to make a round ball.
- Take each ball and press it between your palms and place them on the parchment paper.
- Don’t forget to maintain the space between them while placing.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake it for the next 12-15 minutes, till golden in colour.
- Don’t bake for more than 12 minutes if you want soft cookies. If you want a little crunch in your cookies then bake it for 15 minutes.
- Take out the baking tray. Keep the cookies on a wire rack for cooling.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.
The recipe for chocolate chip cookies have following nutritional value:
|Nutrients||Amount per serving|
This article contains information about the recipe for chocolate chip cookies, recipe to chocolate chip cookies, recipe of eggless chocolate chip cookies, recipe of choco chip cookies.
To get more information like the recipe of chocolate chip cookies,keep visiting the website.