Recipe of Garlic Bread: You definitely have tried cheesy garlic bread in Dominos. But have you ever tried the recipe of garlic bread at home? The homemade cheesy garlic bread is as amazing as the Domino bread. Crispy edge and the aroma of the garlic makes it a perfect snack with pizza or pasta.
And if you live alone or in a hostel and you have little time for cooking then this recipe of garlic bread is the best recipe as it doesn’t take much time and the end result is the best thing you can get.
Continue reading to know the step by step recipe for garlic bread.
Recipe of Garlic Bread
The recipe for garlic bread is an easy to make recipe with some simple ingredients. With the perfect ratio of cheese/butter and garlic you will get a tasty and delicious garlic bread in domino style. There are several methods for making cheesy garlic bread, depending on how you like it. You can make it either soft or toasty.
Read the article further for a complete recipe for garlic bread.
Do you need to wrap cheesy garlic bread while baking?
If you want your bread to be crispy from outside and soft from the middle then don’t wrap the bread in a foil. But if you like your whole bread to be soft and tender all over, then you can wrap it in a foil.
What if you don’t have Fresh Garlic?
Do you have a shortage of fresh garlic cloves at the last moment? Don’t worry we have covered you up. Just a little trick can help. Substitute your garlic clove with ½ teaspoon of granulated garlic, and you will get the same results as in case of garlic cloves.
How do you store garlic bread?
Leftover garlic bread on the plate! Don’t worry. Wrap the leftover cheesy garlic bread in a foil tightly and store in the refrigerator. It can stay in the refrigerator for upto 3 days.
Bake the wrapped bread for 10-15minutes at 350°.
What are some perfect pairings for garlic bread?
Garlic bread is a delicious side dish which can pair with anything. Usually it is eaten before pizza or can be paired with pasta, marina or lasagne recipe. You can also pair it with some lighter meals like tomara soup or Italian salad.
Step by step process for the recipe of garlic bread at home
Follow these simple steps for the recipe of garlic bread in the microwave. You can also make this recipe for garlic bread on a frying pan or tawa.
Garlic bread recipe with homemade bread
Preparation Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
Total Time : 3 hours
Course : Snack
Cuisine : International
Servings : 2
For Garlic Bread Dough:
- ¼ cup warm milk
- 1tsp yeast
- 1tsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ¾ tsp oregano
- 1tsp unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1cup plain flour/ all purpose flour
- 2tsp oil
For Garlic Bread
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 3tbsp all purpose flour for dusting
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp mixed herbs
For Garlic Bread Dough
- Take warm milk, dry yeast and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and keep it for 5 minutes.
- In the mixture add a pinch of salt, garlic and oregano.
- Furthermore add butter and flour to it.
- Start kneading the dough.
- Cover the dough with some oil and keep it for 2hours.
Garlic Bread Recipe
- Prepare the garlic butter by adding butter, garlic and coriander leaves in a bowl.
- Keep it aside.
- Take the dough and spread the prepared butter all over it generously.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese on half of the dough.
- Also sprinkle some seasoning like oregano and chilli flakes.
- After sprinkling, fold the dough properly and seal it from the sides.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180°.
- Brush the dough with the prepared garlic butter evenly and top it with seasoning.
- Without cutting the dough fully, make marks on the upper side of the dough.
- Bake the bread for 15 minutes.
- Serve the garlic bread with side dips.
If you don’t want to make the dough and just simply made the recipe for garlic bread with ready made bread then follow the recipe given below.
Cheesy garlic bread recipe
Preparation Time: 10minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 25minutes
Course : Snack
Cuisine : International
Servings : 8
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 loaf bread
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Slice the loaf of bread. Also, halves each slice.
- Melt the butter on medium heat. Mix garlic powder and dried parsley to it.
- Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet. Using a brush, spread the butter generously.
- Preheat the oven for 175° C for 20 minutes. Bake the slices of bread for approximately 10minutes or till it gets lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese or leftover butter on it. Repeat the baking process until the cheese melts down.
- Remove the bread from the oven and serve it.
- Before making the dough use warm water or milk to soak the yeast.
- Knees the dough properly to avoid hard and chewy bread.
- If you want to make the garlic bread in tawa then follow the same process and instead of microwave use a frying pan with a lid.
The recipe garlic bread have following nutritional value:
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving|
This article contains information about the recipe garlic bread essay, recipe of garlic bread at home and recipe of garlic bread in microwave.
For more information like recipe for garlic bread, keep visiting the website.
Also Check: Chocobar icecream recipe.